Ron Sawka Ministries
November 9, 2022; Cheshvan 15, 5783
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him” (1 Cor. 2:9).
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds” (2 Cor. 10:4).
Weapons Upgrade for the Harvest—Anointing Oil and the Shofar
When we entered the new Hebrew year 5783 on September 26, it wasn’t just entering a new year, but was also a crossing over into end-time harvest. This is something that perhaps the church and the world has never seen before. Now is the time for the long prophesied “billion-soul harvest.”
As we have entered this new era, it seems to me the Lord is upgrading our spiritual weapons and our ability to use them. Two main weapons are anointing oil and the shofar.
1. Anointing oil. Like many of you, I have long used oil for healing and deliverance. But in the past few weeks, I have noticed an intensity or urgency. There is a very strong sense of the Holy Spirit immediately attacking the sickness or demons as soon as the oil is applied. The results seem sudden and immediate.
I have also discovered that I only have to begin talking about the anointing or anointing oil and immediately the Holy Spirit begins to work. He begins working in situations or ways I am not aware of. Sometimes I don’t even have to pray or minister. But then, I later hear that changes or miracles have happened. I liken it to Psalm 92:10, which states, “But my horn You have exalted like a wild ox.”
A wild ox doesn’t even know that it may be destroying things—like fences or plants. Similarly, I have discovered that just talking about anointing oil causes fences of the enemy to be broken down and negative things planted by the devil in people’s lives to be uprooted.
2. Shofar—Waking us up to the goodness of God. I have also noticed a significant upgrade with regard to the shofar. Blowing the shofar is connected to a few things. First, there is a release of the voice of God (Exod. 19:19). Second, the Lord Himself comes to fight for us (Neh. 4:20). Third, a wind of healing and restoration is released (Zech. 9:14; Song of Sol. 4:16).
I have been led to blow the shofar more and more in meetings. Two weeks ago in a live meeting, I blew the shofar, then spoke a bit—then blew the shofar some more, and spoke a bit more. And again, I blew it over some other people, and then spoke again. I never laid the shofar down during the whole meeting. Some very profound things happened. One person (who has cancer) told me that as I was blowing it over them it felt like a great wall of obstruction was being demolished. So many people were deeply touched by the Lord.
The sound of the shofar also wakes us up to the goodness of God. It’s the Lord calling out of the depths of His goodness to a deep place inside of us (“Deep calls unto deep” [Ps. 42:7]). There is so much more the Lord wants for us to experience of Him and His goodness. We must never allow ourselves to think we have experienced it all. No, there is so much more, and it is imperative that we know this and enter in. In 1 Corinthians 2:9, we read, “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
One of the great keys for all of us during this end-time harvest is to begin to awaken to the much more that God has for us and to enter in. Perhaps this explains why right now the Lord is so strongly emphasizing the shofar and the wakeup call.
I feel as we blow the shofar, God’s wakeup call goes out to at least four different spheres:
Individual—God wants to awaken each one of us increasingly to the incredible things He has prepared for us. He wants us to know these things so we can enter in.
My home and family—I can trust that the more I awaken to and respond to His goodness, the more my home and my family will likewise become aware of and respond to His goodness.
My city—I can trust that somehow His call is going out over my city—and out over my nation. The more we awaken, the more we can expect others/non-believers in our cities to begin to awaken as well.
My nation—The Lord wants everyone, everywhere, to know His goodness, His love, and His salvation. His call is going out all over the world. “Lord, let people awaken to your goodness and respond to You.”
Additionally, thanks to all who contributed to help Yarn Alive via Ron Sawka Ministries. Those who wish to support Yarn Alive directly can do so via www.yarnalive.com.
Ron and Teddy
Three Ways to Increase the Anointing?
Cheshvan runs from October 26 to November 24, and a main theme is about receiving and walking in the anointing God has for us. How can I cooperate with Him to receive and grow in the anointing He has for me? Here are three simple steps:
1. Use it—The more I pray for people, the more I ask for healing to be released, and the more I prophesy to people—the more the anointing grows. It just gets stronger and stronger. Use every opportunity you can to minister to people.
2. Talk about it—I find that even when I simply start talking about the anointing, sometimes the Holy Spirit just starts doing things. Breakthrough and healing begin to happen without my even praying for it. It just happens when we talk about the anointing.
3. In every situation glorify Him as God and give Him thanks—Paul explains that foolishness and darkness come when we don’t give thanks. He writes, “Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened” (Rom. 1:21). So, no matter what, recognize Him in every situation and be thankful. His presence and anointing just get stronger and stronger.
A more complete explanation of Cheshvan may be found here.
Weekly Broadcast Schedule (Times are listed in Japan Time, UTC+9:00.)
Apostolic for Chinese—Saturday, Nov. 12, 8:30–9:30 p.m., English/Chinese, open meeting
Apostolic Center Training—Tuesdays, 8:30–10:00 p.m., English/Chinese, registration required
Apostolic for Russia—Fridays, 7:00–8:00 p.m., English/Russian
Prophetic Praise with Pete—Sundays–Thursdays, 10:00–10:30 p.m.
MPP—Mondays–Fridays, 6:00–6:45 a.m.
Ron’s newest book, How to Activate Prophecy and Revelation Gifts, is intended as a tool for training others in prophetic activation. It is now available for Kindle. Print copies can also be obtained from our office in Sano. Contact email@example.com for information about ordering copies or to obtain any of the four books from the Building Apostolic-Prophetic Foundations series, which are also available on Kindle:
• Judah Goes First: The Power of Apostolic-Prophetic Praise
• Activated to Prophesy: The Essential Experience for This New Church Era
• Apostles and Apostolic Anointing: Raising Up the End-Times Believers
• Apostolic Centers: Wineskin for the New Era
For English or Japanese books, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Chinese books, email@example.com
For more information or to connect with our ministry team, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.