Ron Sawka Ministries
January 13, 2021; Tevet 29, 5781
(Formerly Arise 5)
Three Strategies in Uncertain Times
The new year is well underway, and the best news, as always, is that the Lord is with us and we get to walk with Him. COVID-19 is still hanging around and there are lots of uncertainties about many things. However, there are three important things to remember during times of uncertainty:
1. Do warfare with your prophecy. It’s so easy to be distracted by news or events that seem to be the opposite of what the Lord told us to believe for. Don’t waver. We must keep believing. Don’t waste time or energy trying to figure out how God will do it. Leave that entirely with Him. One way to make believing easier is to verbalize and declare what God said. This is how we do warfare with our prophecies. Paul said, “This charge I commit to you … according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare” (1 Tim. 1:18).
2. Stay in joy! Jesus said, “In the world you will have tribulations. But be of good cheer! I have overcome the world” (John 16:33). Do not allow yourself to worry, and do not get heavy. Let each day be filled with joy and laughter.
3. Remember you are anointed and can walk in the power of God. Last week I began to receive testimonies of miracles and healings people had received because I/we had prayed or prophesied such. Yes, I was blessed by each testimony, but I felt there was a greater message for me and for all of us.
First, I felt the Lord was showing us that we have come through a long process of training and preparation. It is similar to what was said about Jesus when He came out of the wilderness “in the power of the Spirit” (Luke 4:14). Second, Jesus went on to declare that God had anointed Him (see Luke. 4:18–19) and thus began His powerful ministry of healing the sick and driving out demons.
That is exactly what the Lord wants us to know. He has anointed us. Let’s use the anointing. Pray for the sick. Set people free. Expect miracles wherever we go. Distraction will cause us to bunker down and be defensive instead of living each day with joyful expectancy.
Be blessed! Thanks so much for praying!
Ron and Teddy
Consider becoming an Apostolic Fund Supporter—I want to keep this out here. I strongly feel the Lord spoke to me to expect many more Apostolic Fund Supporters than ever before, because we really do need your help. Please use the form below to sign up:
Yes, I Commit to Being an Apostolic Fund Supporter for 2021
Number of pledges:
Family members you want prayer for:
Also please be sure to attach a recent photo of you and your family (if applicable).
Please send us this information with the subject line “2021 Apostolic Fund Supporter.”
Shevat—A Time to Amplify Your Shout
The Eleventh Month of Hebrew Year 5781 (Jan. 14–Feb. 12, 2021)
This whole decade is about “the mouth,” and this month focuses on what we say. We don’t only want to say “God is good,” but need to forcefully declare it. The forceful declaration blesses us and can heal us. It also is an announcement to the forces of darkness and they have to back off. More information may be found here.
Ron’s Weekly Meeting/Broadcast Schedule
Below is a list and times (Japan Standard Time) of public meetings you can connect with via Ron’s public Facebook page.
Jan. 15, Fri., 7:00 p.m., Apostolic for Russia (English/Russian)
Jan. 17, Sun., 8:30 p.m. (English/Chinese)
Morning Prophetic Prayer (MPP)
Please pray that MPP spreads wider so that many more, including non-Christians, will hear the word of God and be touched by His power and love, and will open their lives to Jesus.
MPP is held weekdays from 6:00–6:45 a.m. (Japan time). It is not held on holidays that occur during the week.
You can join the live broadcast via Facebook (Ron’s public page), or can access the other channels to view the recording at your convenience:
Giving to Ron Sawka Ministries
1. Thank you so much for your giving, which plays such a vital role in helping us to do what the Lord has assigned to us. No matter what amount the Lord puts on your heart, we are so very, very thankful.
2. You may also feel led to become an Apostolic Fund Supporter (AFS) by pledging to give $1,200 (US) or its equivalent for the year. Please be sure to send us a photo of yourself to help us as we pray for you.
Bank Info and Online Giving (From Any Nation)
You can give online by credit card or debit card at https://give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries.
In addition to online/credit card giving which can be used from any nation, you may give via the following:
Japan Apostolic Fund Supporters should give directly to CTF Japan
CTF World USA, 2304 Page Rd, Durham, NC 27703. Please make out the check to CTF World. Be sure to clearly designate “For Ron Sawka Ministries.”
Bank: China Trust
Account Name: Ronald Wade Sawka
Account Number: 42854 0413470
Bank: ICBC Bank
Account Name: Ronald Wade Sawka
Account Number: 6212 2617 0201 3013 933
KEB Bank 172-18-47989-8 Ronald Wade Sawka
KEB HANA BANK 249-890619-84307 Ronald Wade Sawka
Direct Bank Transfers from Overseas
Account name/number: Ronald W. Sawka 93642377
Bank name: SMBC Trust Bank
Address: Nishi Shimbashi Square 1-3-1 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0003
SWIFT code: SMTC JPJT
Intermediate bank name and SWIFT code: Sumitomo Mitsubishi Bank Corp. SMBC JPJT
POSBank 149-42129-7 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)