Ron Sawka Ministries
November 2, 2022; Cheshvan 8, 5783
Yarn Alive and MPP
Yarn Alive (YA)—Last week I wrote that Yarn Alive (headed by Teddy) is in full swing once again. Donations of Yarn continue to pour in from all over Japan. The women continue to knit items to be sent to help refugees and disaster victims around the world.
YA definitely needs financial help to send these goods, and actually needs financial help in general. If you wish to help, please go to “donate” at www.yarnalive.com. Or you can give via Ron Sawka Ministries, but be sure to specifically let us know at email@example.com so we can forward those funds to YA.
MPP—We continue to meet daily from 6:00–6:45 a.m. Japan time, Monday through Friday. There will be no MPP on November 3rd or the 23rd (Japanese national holidays).
To access MPP live from my public Facebook page, please click the link on my pinned post stating “Watch MPP here at 6 am JST.”
New Book Release! Teaching Others to Activate Prophecy and Revelation Gifts
My brand-new book, How to Activate Prophecy and Revelation Gifts, not only will help you, but it also emphasizes how to teach or train others as well. It is the first title in our new Apostolic Center Training Series. Why another book on prophetic activation and why now? Here is the background:
In June, I was asked to hold an activation seminar at our Catch the Fire headquarters church in Sano. I was surprised by two things. First was not just that so many gathered, but that most of the attendees were already very seasoned in the prophetic and in training and activating others. The second is what the Lord spoke to me. He said there is now a new wave of the prophetic and prophetic activation coming, and that we must intensify and increase our training and enable others to do so. It is necessary for the end-time harvest.
As most of you know I have been activating people to prophesy in many Asian nations for the past thirty years or so. I am thankful for the growth and blessing, but actually feel that we have just barely started—the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. I knew I had to write this book. Here are some of the reasons for being prophetically activated:
1. Be able to prophesy immediately when called upon—Prophetic activation gives us the simple steps of faith enabling us to flow in prophecy and revelation gifts at any given time. Many can prophesy only when they sense the presence of God. But God wants us to be able to prophesy or receive a word of knowledge no matter what the situation is. Like Jesus was able to, once we are activated we can prophesy or receive a word of knowledge no matter how favorable or “unfavorable” the situation may be. For example, most can speak in tongues “on demand,” or whenever necessary. We have found the same principle works with prophecy and revelation gifts. We are able to operate in them “on demand” because the Holy Spirit is always there—always ready.
2. Powerful prophetic anointing—Activation causes a receiving of prophetic anointing, which is so powerful. In 1 Samuel 6:13, the prophet Samuel anointed David, and the Holy Spirit came on David “mightily” (KJV) or “rushed upon him” (NET). You will find the Holy Spirit moving mightily inside you as you are prophetically activated. That prophetic anointing from Samuel was necessary in training David for kingship. Prophetic anointing will help us begin to rule and reign with the Lord in the here and now.
3. Authority and boldness—It will cause us to speak boldly and move in authority. All those who have been activated seem to have one thing in common that many others, even some who move “prophetically” don’t seem to have—they are bold and speak with great authority. The reason comes from Revelation 19:10, which explains that the “testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” How did Jesus operate? In great confidence, in great boldness, and in full authority. You will begin to operate in the same way. Even if you are already prophetic, get activated and watch the authority, boldness, and confidence grow.
4. Warfare anointing—Joel 3:9–16 talks about waking up the mighty men and calling the warriors of the Lord to arise. This is a huge part of the true identity of each one of us. As you are activated, you will find yourself beginning to become a great warrior of the Lord. It’s almost automatic. You will find yourself rising up.
5. Warfare praise—Once activated, you will find the warfare anointing operating in you when you praise. Our shouting, our dancing, our clapping, and our exuberant exulting in the Lord causes Satan’s walls and strongholds to crumble. God Himself has ordained that our praise defeats and silences the enemy. Psalm 8:2 states, “Out of the mouth of babes and nursing infants You have ordained strength, because of Your enemies, that You may silence the enemy and the avenger.” When I praise the Lord, my mind is only on Him. He fills me with joy and exuberance. But I know He is using my praise to wreak havoc on the enemy. God wants to use all of His people like this.
6. Releases healings, miracles, and signs and wonders—Activation of the revelation gifts and prophecy are just the first step, because each of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit, including healing and miracles, can be similarly activated. Once you are activated to prophesy, you will be able to lead others to prophesy as well. Furthermore, you will then easily begin to move into healing and miracles.
How to Activate Prophecy and Revelation Gifts is now available for Kindle. Print copies can also be obtained from our office in Sano. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about ordering copies.
My other four books are also available for Kindle on my Amazon page. Now is a season for equipping, and these materials will help you rise up in faith and anointing.
Ron and Teddy
Three Ways to Increase the Anointing?
Cheshvan runs from October 26 to November 24, and a main theme is about receiving and walking in the anointing God has for us. How can I cooperate with God to receive and grow in the anointing He has for me? Here are three simple steps:
1. Use it—The more I pray for people, the more I ask for healing to be released, and the more I prophesy to people—the more the anointing grows. It just gets stronger and stronger.
2. Talk about it—I find that even when I simply start talking about the anointing, sometimes the Holy Spirit just starts doing things. Breakthrough and healing begin to happen without my even praying for it. It just happens when we talk about the anointing.
3. In every situation glorify Him as God and give Him thanks—Paul explains that foolishness and darkness come when we don’t give thanks. He writes, “Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened” (Rom. 1:21). So, no matter what, recognize Him in every situation and be thankful. His presence and anointing just get stronger and stronger.
A more complete explanation of Cheshvan may be found here.
Weekly Broadcast Schedule (Times are listed in Japan Time, UTC+9:00.)
Apostolic for Chinese—Saturday, Nov. 5, 8:30–9:30 p.m., English/Chinese, open meeting
Apostolic Center Training (Chinese)—Tuesdays, 8:30–10:00 p.m., English/Chinese, registration required
Apostolic for Russia—Fridays, 7:00–8:00 p.m., English/Russian
Prophetic Praise with Pete—Sundays–Thursdays, 10:00–10:30 p.m.
MPP—Mondays–Fridays, 6:00–6:45 a.m.
To help you move ahead in this new season of outpouring, I have lowered the prices on all four of the Kindle books in my Building Apostolic-Prophetic Foundations series:
• Judah Goes First: The Power of Apostolic-Prophetic Praise
• Activated to P