Ron Sawka Ministries
March 2, 2022; 29 Adar 1, 5782
“The Lord also will roar from Zion, and utter His voice from Jerusalem; the heavens and earth will shake; but the Lord will be a shelter for His people, and the strength of the children of Israel” (Joel 3:16).
“So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army” (Ezek. 37:10).
What About This Shaking? It’s To Bring About God’s “Reset”
Since 2020 and the onset of COVID-19, it seems the world has been in a time of shaking. And that shaking seems to be growing stronger, as emphasized by the recent events in Canada with the truckers. And now this week has come the unimaginable—by Russia in Ukraine, with reports of heavy fighting even as I write this. How are we to think about all these things? Here are some thoughts:
1. God is in charge. He is roaring from Zion and everything is shaking. “The Lord also will roar from Zion … the heavens and earth will shake” (Joel 3:16).
2. He has the right to shake all things because He is creator of all. “For in Him we live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:28). He doesn’t cause these things, but does allow them and will use them in the end for great good.
3. Anything with wrong foundations and motivations will be exposed so those things can be removed by God. “‘Yet once more’ indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken as things that are made, that things which cannot be shaken may remain” (Heb. 12:27).
4. This shaking is a constant reminder to make sure we are properly “reset.” Jesus is Lord and we are His servants. We exist to serve Him. The more we walk in this alignment, the better everything is for us and around us.
5. This shaking affects and weakens principalities and powers. “The heavens and earth will shake” (Joel 3:16). Multitudes are beginning to look up and seek the Lord. This is a time of unprecedented harvest!
6. We are to be more joyful than we have ever been. The more you are properly “reset” with Jesus as Lord, the more He will anoint you with “the oil of gladness” (Heb. 1:9).
7. We must recognize we are God’s prophetic army. He has prepared us (note that He roars from Zion [Joel 3:16] after He first woke up and prepared the mighty man—you and me [Joel 3:9–10]). See also Ezekiel 37:10—we are not dry bones, “but an exceedingly great [prophetic] army.”
8. Recognize that just as Jesus turned the water into wine, we should be carrying the wine of the Holy Spirit and dispensing His joy, faith, love, and hope wherever we go.
9. Expect more and more miracles. Turning the water into wine was Jesus’s first miracle. The more we consciously carry His presence, the more we can expect and will see many, many miracles.
10. Remember we are God’s ekklesia. He calls us an army because He expects us to stand and fight spiritually for the great inheritance each of us has. “Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might” (Eph. 6:10). Be stronger and more determined than ever!
Thanks for praying,
Ron and Teddy
Online Healing Activation Seminar—If You Haven’t Registered, Please Do So
Just as we can activate by faith the gift of prophecy, so too can we—again by faith—activate gifts of healings and miracles. We are planning four 90-minute sessions to teach and activate this:
Saturday, March 5, 12, 19, 26, 10:00–11:30, English/Japanese. Registration link is here.
Activated to Prophesy by Ron Sawka
English digital version can be purchased via Amazon.
For English or Japanese books, contact email@example.com.
For Chinese books, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As preparation for this seminar, you can download a series of Ron’s teachings on healing (Japanese/English).
Join Pete Sawka for “30 Minutes of Worship, 10:00–10:30 p.m., Sundays–Thursdays
Praise also helps us enter our true identity. Praise Him with all your heart and watch the Lion of Judah rise up inside of you.
You can continue to connect with Pete Sawka for thirty minutes of praise in Japanese, five times a week, Sundays–Thursdays, 10:00–10:30 p.m.
Hebrew Month of Adar 2
A Time to Enter Your True Identity
The Leap Hebrew Month of 5782, March 4 –April 1
Read it here.
Can be viewed on Ron’s Facebook page.
Apostolic Center Training—Tuesdays, 8:30–10:00 p.m., English/Chinese. Registration required. Contact email@example.com to register.
Apostolic for Russia—Fridays, 7:00–8:00 p.m., English/Russian
Apostolic for Chinese—“Explaining the Present Shaking,” Sunday, March 6, 8:30 p.m., English/Chinese
Morning Prophetic Prayer (MPP)—Mon–Fri., 6:00–6:45 a.m., English/Japanese
Giving to Ron Sawka Ministries
Thank you so much for your giving. It is such a huge help, without which we couldn’t carry out the vision and assignments God gives us. Also know that if you become an Apostolic Fund Supporter, we:
Pray for you regularly—if you have needs/requests, please let us know.
Send out a weekly recorded prayer.
Want you to contact us whenever you feel a need arises.
Yes, I Commit to Being an Apostolic Fund Supporter for 2022 (US$1,200 for the year)
Number of pledges:
Family members you want prayer for:
Also please be sure to attach a recent photo of you and your family (if applicable).
Please send us this information with the subject line “2022 Apostolic Fund Supporter.”
Bank Info and Online Giving (From Any Nation)
You can give online by credit card or debit card at https://give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries.
In addition to online/credit card giving, which can be used from any nation, you may give via the following:
Japan Apostolic Fund Supporters should give directly to CTF Japan.
Direct Bank Transfers from Overseas
Account name/number: Ronald W. Sawka 93642377
Bank name: SMBC Trust Bank
Address: Nishi Shimbashi Square 1-3-1 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0003
SWIFT code: SMTC JPJT
Intermediate bank name and SWIFT code: Sumitomo Mitsubishi Bank Corp. SMBC JPJT
CTF World USA, 2304 Page Rd, Durham, NC 27703. Please make out the check to CTF World. Be sure to clearly designate “For Ron Sawka Ministries.”
POSBank 149-42129-7 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
Bank: China Trust
Account Name: Ronald Wade Sawka
Account Number: 42854 0413470
KEB Bank 172-18-47989-8 Ronald Wade Sawka
KEB HANA BANK 249-890619-84307 Ronald Wade Sawka
Since we do not have a Canada office, we suggest you use the credit card option https://give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries. (Unfortunately, the receipt is not tax deductible for Canada.)
Thank you for your giving!