Ron Sawka Ministries
October 20, 2021; Cheshvan 14, 5782
“Have you commanded the morning since your days began, and caused the dawn to know its place, that it might take hold of the ends of the earth, and the wicked be shaken out of it? … From the wicked their light is withheld, and the upraised arm is broken” (Job 38:12–13, 15).
Why the Lord Calls Us to Gather Each Morning
A description of the Morning Prophetic Prayer (MPP) webcast
MPP is a webcast in English with live Japanese translation that airs from 6:00–6:45 a.m. (Japan time) Mondays–Fridays, and which can be viewed in the following ways: youtube.com/mppjapan, facebook.com/ronsawka. Transcripts are also available in Chinese.
This morning during MPP, we were reminded of how we are the people of God and both His body and His army. MPP is not about a teaching or getting new information. Rather, it’s mostly about the Lord leading us—His people, His army—for His works to be carried out. We start with a reading/exhortation from scripture (20–25 minutes), followed by 20 minutes of prophesying from the fifteen-or-so members of the core team. Here are some key points:
1. It’s important that we are connected. Yes, faith is individual, and as individuals we must give account to Him. But the Lord connects us with others to strengthen us and to multiply what He can do. MPP has really become quite the family. Most of the members come from Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, and China, but others join us from all over the world. All connections are completely informal (there’s no registration or membership), but somehow we have become a family.
Job 38:12–13 was one of the key passages the Lord gave when we first started MPP in autumn 2012. These verses capture the essence of what happens when we come together to meet with Him.
2. A release of revelation. “Commanded the morning” (12). With the morning comes light and the ability to see increasingly clearly. I love the teaching and the prophecies that are released each day. The prophecies help us know specifically what to focus on, or how to change, or what to do.
3. Causes a shifting. “Caused the dawn to know its place” (12). The coming of dawn ends the night and its darkness. “Night” often represents when Satan works. Thus when we meet with the Lord, something shifts. It’s like His command goes forth to halt the enemy’s plans against both us and the kingdom of God. This morning’s prophetic words spoke about the Lord enabling us to walk more in His authority, yoked together with Him.
4. Removal of wrong things. “The wicked be shaken out of it” (13). This not only refers to entities that do works of wickedness, but can also refer to wrong things inside of us that need to be removed. During today’s MPP, various prophecies listed some of the things the Lord is working to remove from our lives:
Fear of losing passion and zeal—The Lord doesn’t want us to worry that our fire will go out. He is filling us with steadfastness and joyful expectation.
Fear that we won’t be able to flow with Holy Spirit
Fear of making wrong decisions or second-guessing ourselves
5. Forcefully stopping Satanic plans. Verse 15 mentions “light being withheld” (like blindness) for the enemy, and that the “upraised arm is broken.” Again, it’s not just words and knowledge. The power of the Lord is being released, and the power of the enemy is being broken. People are set free.
6. Daily anointing. When we meet each morning, of course we are coming together into the Lord’s presence. His presence—His anointing—rubs off on us. Shepherds in the Middle East anoint sheep with oil to keep insects from laying eggs that will cause problems or sicknesses. That’s a great picture of what the Lord does for us. He anoints us daily to protect us from “irritants” and seemingly innocuous things that can grow into major issues.
7. God enlarges our future. “That it might take hold of the ends of the earth” (13). To me, this is a picture of the enlargement God has waiting for us. It’s like He has gone ahead to stretch out our horizons, to prepare the way and provisions to get there, and to thwart Satan’s plans to stop us from getting there.
Speaking of the future, please pray and believe with us for much, much more expansion of MPP. We think daily viewers range from 500–1,000, with a much higher number that reads the Chinese transcripts. However, we want to grow at least tenfold as soon as possible. I want to see God’s ekklesia rise up and be used by Him daily. I want to see non-believers begin to watch and be touched by the power and love of God.
Thanks for praying,
Ron and Teddy
Release the Waters of Salvation for your Region and Nation
Join Pete for “30 Minutes of Worship, 10:00–10:30 p.m., Sundays–Thursdays
I feel one of the main reasons the Lord wants us to be praising Him is that it releases the water of salvation. Just as Moses and the elders sang and water sprang up (Num. 21:17), when we praise the Lord, we will see His works and miracles spring up.
You can continue to connect with Pete Sawka for thirty minutes of praise five times a week, Sundays–Thursdays, 10:00–10:30 p.m.
Anointing for Harvest
Cheshvan (Oct. 7–Nov. 4, 2021)
Hebrew Year 5782 (Eighth Month on the Ecclesiastical Calendar/Second Month on the Civic Calendar)
A main theme of this eighth month is to gain the anointing God wants us to have. Anointing breaks the yoke and keeps Satan from being able to work his schemes and gain the upper hand. Anointing is also necessary to gather in the harvest. Lately it’s as if the Lord has been trumpeting for all of His people: “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor” (Luke 4:18).
See the Blessings of Cheshvan Here!
Below is a list and times (Japan Standard Time) of public meetings you can connect with via Ron’s public Facebook page.
Apostolic Center Training—Tues., Oct. 19, 8:30–10:00 p.m., English/Chinese. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Apostolic for Russia—Fri., Oct. 22, 7:00–8:00 p.m., English/Russian
Healing for the Harvest—Sat., Oct. 23, Chinese/English
Morning Prophetic Prayer (MPP)—Mon.–Fri., 6:00–6:45 a.m. Next scheduled days off are Nov. 1–3, 23.
Giving to Ron Sawka Ministries
I am so thankful for the new fields and assignments the Lord is opening up even during this difficult year of the virus. Our webcasting is greatly expanding and your financial support plays such an important role. I remind you of what David instituted among his warriors - even those who stayed with the baggage were to receive the same reward as the others (1 Sam 30:24). Thank you and be blessed.
You may also feel led to become an Apostolic Fund Supporter (AFS)/Fire Stater by pledging to give $1200 (US) or its equivalent for the year. Please be sure to send us a photo of yourself to help us in our praying of you.
Apostolic Fund/Fire Stater Commitment for 2021
Number of pledges:
Family members you want prayer for:
Also please be sure to attach a recent photo of you and your family (if applicable).
Please send us this information with the subject line of “2021 Apostolic Fund Supporter/Fire Stater.”
Bank Info and Online Giving
You can give online by credit card at give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries
In addition to online/cc giving which can be used from any nation, you may give via the following:
Japan Post Bank: 029 Branch
Account No: 0142537
Account Name: CTF Japan
Account Code Number: 00250-6-142537
CTF World USA, 2304 Page Rd, Durham, NC 27703
Please make out the check to CTF World. Be sure to clearly designate “For Ron Sawka Ministries.”
Bank: China Trust
Account Name: SAWKA RONALD WADE
Account Number: 42854-041347-0
KEB Bank 172-18-47989-8 Ronald Wade Sawka
KEB HANA BANK 249-890619-84307 Ronald Wade Sawka
Japan and Direct Deposits from Overseas
Account name/number: Ronald W. Sawka 93642377
Bank name: SMBC Trust Bank
Address: Nishi Shimbashi Square 1-3-1 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0003
SWIFT code: SMTC JPJT
Intermediate bank name and SWIFT code: Sumitomo Mitsubishi Bank Corp. SMBC JPJT
POSBank 149-42129-7 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
Since we do not have a Canada office, we suggest you use the credit card option give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries. (Unfortunately, the receipt is not tax deductible for Canada.)
Thank you for your giving!