Ron Sawka Ministries
June 23, 2021; Tammuz 13, 5781
“For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control” (2 Tim. 1:6–7, ESV).
God Actually Wants Us to Have Fun?
Lately I have been making a list of things we can do to activate or stir up our spirits. A few points are as follows:
Pray in tongues.
Choose to rejoice and praise, especially when you don’t feel like it.
Operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
Choose to be bold and joyful.
But lately I was struck by something else…
Choose to have fun and enjoy life.
I’ve been reading a book by a friend, Nick Pengelly, entitled Don’t Forget the Angels. He made a statement that really surprised me. He and some others have observed angels periodically, and it seems they like to play/have fun.
I knew there was an important truth there that I wasn’t to overlook. I realized if this were so and they did like to play/have fun, then they were only acting in accordance with what the kingdom of God is all about. Romans 14:17 states, “For the Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.”
He relayed an incident where a seer saw angels having fun. The people in the meeting didn’t see this, but they could feel the joy, and soon everyone was laughing. The laughter continued for most of the meeting. The results? Many were healed of physical problems, emotional problems, and spiritual issues. It was an incredible time of miracles that happened because the people entered into joy (they had fun).
This idea of having fun is probably a bit foreign to some of us. It’s easy to be serious and conclude that’s how God wants us to be. And we probably think that way because we imagine God is always serious. But the Bible clearly teaches, “In Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore” (Ps 16:11, NKJV). Or as the NET version says, “I experience absolute joy in your presence; you always give me sheer delight.”
Among other things, this means God wants us to be happy, fun-loving people. I am finding this is solely my choice. I can choose to be serious and agenda-focused-and-driven, or I can choose to be relaxed and fun loving. I find that when I choose the latter, it’s much easier to sense and pick up the leading of the Holy Spirit.
There are many scriptural examples worth looking at, but consider Queen Vashti. You could say she refused to celebrate and as a result lost her position. By contrast, when the time came Esther did celebrate with the king and got to make a decree that saved her nation.
So the word for this week is simple—relax and enjoy your life. Enjoy the people God has put around you. Be a celebrant. Watch what God will do in and through your life.
Thanks for praying and standing with us for greater harvest than ever before!
Ron and Teddy
May I Ask You to Continue Praying? Last week I requested that you to pray for the four items below, listed again:
1. MEGA Expansion of MPP—Please keep praying. At present we guesstimate reaching about 3,000 people daily. Lord, give us tenfold increase. This will happen as people are touched by the powerful presence of God, and many will be saved.
2. Releasing the Fire of God—We have set the date for our third Fire Conference on Saturday, July 31, 8:00–10:00 p.m. John Arnott, who stewarded the great Toronto renewal that led to the founding of “Catch the Fire Global,” will be the speaker. The more the baptism of fire spreads, the more the good news—the gospel—will also quickly spread.
3. Releasing the Ekklesia to Soar High! Everywhere and every time we declare that now is the time God wants to use you, there is such a positive and excitement-filled response. Pray that we will follow the leading of the Holy Spirit so God can accelerate this as fast as He wishes.
4. Explosion of Activation of Healing, Miracles, and Signs and Wonders. Back in 1994, I received a prophecy that I would be one who activated miracles, healings, and signs and wonders as easily as we activated people into the prophetic. That time is now. Pray for this to run. Pray for me to be able to put proper courses together so people can be easily trained.
Tammuz—The Fourth Month of the Hebrew Year 5781, June 11–July 9, 2021
You May Be Tested, but Make Sure you Shine
This month is about making sure you shine, and one major key is the words that come out of our mouths. We must be positive, stay in joy, and keep speaking with faith and expectation about the promises God has given us. Last month, Sivan, was about how much God wants to bless us. It’s His promise to us because of His covenant with us. Don’t be surprised if you are tested. Actually, we can all expect to be tested. How will we respond? Be sure to respond with faith and joy.
The blessings for the month of Tammuz may be found here.
This Week’s Broadcast Schedule
Below is a list and times (Japan Standard Time) of public meetings you can connect with via Ron’s public Facebook page.
MPP, Mon.–Fri., 6:00–6:45 a.m., English/Japanese
Fri., June 25, 7:00–8:00 p.m., Apostolic for Russia, English/Russian
Sat., June 26, 8:30–9:30 p.m., Apostolic Activated Miracles, English/Chinese
Morning Prophetic Prayer (MPP) is held Monday–Friday morning from 6:00–6:45 a.m. (Japan time) in English and Japanese.
No MPP July 1–2 (Thurs.–Fri.).
You can join the live broadcast via Facebook (Ron’s public page), or can access the other channels to view the recording at your convenience:
Giving to Ron Sawka Ministries
1. Thank you so much for your giving, which plays such a vital role in helping us to do what the Lord has assigned to us. No matter what amount the Lord puts on your heart, we are so very, very thankful.
2. You may also feel led to become an Apostolic Fund Supporter (AFS) by pledging to give $1,200 (US) or its equivalent for the year.
Apostolic Fund/Fire Strater Commitment for 2021
Number of pledges:
Family members you want prayer for:
Also please be sure to attach a recent photo of you and your family (if applicable).
Please send us this information with the subject line of “2021 Apostolic Fund Supporter/Fire Stater.”
Bank Info and Online Giving
You can give online by credit card at give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries
In addition to online/cc giving which can be used from any nation, you may give via the following:
Japan Post Bank: 029 Branch
Account No: 0142537
Account Name: CTF Japan
Account Code Number: 00250-6-142537
CTF World USA, 2304 Page Rd, Durham, NC 27703
Please make out the check to CTF World. Be sure to clearly designate “For Ron Sawka Ministries.”
Bank: China Trust
Account Name: SAWKA RONALD WADE
Account Number: 42854-041347-0
KEB Bank 172-18-47989-8 Ronald Wade Sawka
KEB HANA BANK 249-890619-84307 Ronald Wade Sawka
Japan and Direct Deposits from Overseas
Account name/number: Ronald W. Sawka 93642377
Bank name: SMBC Trust Bank
Address: Nishi Shimbashi Square 1-3-1 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0003
SWIFT code: SMTC JPJT
Intermediate bank name and SWIFT code: Sumitomo Mitsubishi Bank Corp. SMBC JPJT
POSBank 149-42129-7 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
Since we do not have a Canada office, we suggest you use the credit card option give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries. (Unfortunately, the receipt is not tax deductible for Canada.)
Thank you for your giving!