Ron Sawka Ministries
February 24, 2021; Adar 12, 5781
A Massive Shifting Ahead
“All these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. … And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places” (Matt. 24:6–7, NKJV). “All these things are the beginning of birth pains” (Matt. 24:8, NET).”
“I will walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people” (Lev. 26:12).
I finished last week’s update by talking about the power of God being released when we pray—He enters the situation. Even damage from earthquakes, pestilences (e.g., COVID-19), and famine can be averted and turned into blessing. Last Friday morning, our MPP was unusually blessed. I was so conscious of the Lord’s power and anointing on us. Later, I learned the Zoom team—about twelve people—had agreed to start praying in tongues for twenty minutes prior to starting. No wonder! Hallelujah. When we pray, good things always happen.
Today after I finished MPP, I felt something different. I felt the Lord speak to me about the three topics below. I knew somehow by His grace He was shifting me ahead. I also understood that I am just one of many, many, many that God is causing to leap ahead in Him.
This is all connected to God’s grace. It’s His grace that causes us to seek Him, and it’s His grace that He is pouring out on us, causing us to pray more and more.
The result for many will be an accelerated shifting ahead. This will happen because we will find ourselves enabled to make three important personal shifts. When we shift, then God can accelerate us. Here are three areas the Lord will help us with:
1. Let Him help you embrace the place/position you are in. Don’t fret because of COVID-19. God is with you and will cause you to prosper. This is exactly what happened to Isaac. He was tempted to leave because of famine, but God told him to stay, saying, “Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you” (Gen. 26:3). Isaac made a decision. He didn’t look for something better; he chose to stay. In fact, he “sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold” (26:12). Like Isaac, we must make the shift. Say, “Lord, this is what you have chosen for me.” Sow. There will be harvest, and God will bless you greatly in 2021.
2. Embrace your identity as a warrior. This Friday is the joyful celebration of Purim (see Esther 8–9). The enemy’s plan to annihilate the Jews was completely overturned. Disaster turned into total victory. The key was when the Jewish people realized they had been given permission to rise up and fight to protect themselves. The enemy still had the right to attack—still had the right to plunder and destroy. But because of Esther, a new law was added. Esther 8:11 states, “The king permitted the Jews who were in every city to gather together and protect their lives—to destroy, kill, and annihilate all the forces of any people or province that would assault them.”
The Holy Spirit wants each one of us to grasp the truth that we are “strong in the Lord and in the power of His might” (Eph. 6:10). When the Jews of Esther’s day realized they could fight, God shifted them into victory. When you realize your true identity is that of a warrior, you too will shift into great victory.
3. Renounce self-effort and trust/rest in Him. Trusting in our own efforts/strength is perhaps the most insidious, difficult-to-discern weakness of all. God wants us to rest in Him. One of the ravages of a spirit of poverty (which mostly is poverty of self) is we feel we have to do more. We drive ourselves, drive our families, and drive our churches. We mean well, but this actually hinders the Lord. Instead of trusting Him, it is like we are serving another god (our own selves). The result is sickness, sorrow, minimal harvest, defeat, and fear (Lev. 26:16–17).
But the good news is the Holy Spirit is being poured out upon us so we can notice and see where we have been relying on ourselves. We can repent for ourselves and for this sin of self-effort in our family line, and the Lord immediately moves us to a new level (Lev. 26:40). God is pouring out His grace right now. I know that many are being shifted ahead. I pray this for each one of us.
Ron and Teddy
Releasing the Fire Online Conference: Saturday, March 20, English with Japanese, Chinese, and Russian translation. We will have multiple speakers to impart and release God’s fire.
A great increase in viewers/listeners to MPP. Pray according to 2 Thessalonians 3:1, “That the word will run swiftly” (be heard by more and more people) “and be glorified” (that listeners will be impacted and their lives changed by God’s power and glory).
Adar—A Time to Enter Your True Identity
The Twelfth Month of the Hebrew Year 5781 (Feb. 13–Mar. 13)
What an incredible way to close out the Hebrew year by entering into and declaring one’s true identity. We are all fearfully and wonderfully made. The more we enter in to who we really are, the more peace, trust, and confidence are released. There is no need for masks or trying to be something we aren’t. Please click here for the full description of the month of Adar.
Online Apostolic Center
Weekly Broadcast Schedule
Below is a list and times (Japan Standard Time) of public meetings you can connect with via Ron’s public Facebook page.
Feb. 26, Fri., 7:00 p.m., Apostolic for Russia (English/Russian)
Feb. 27, Sat., 8:30 p.m., Apostolic Launching (English/Chinese)
Mon.–Fri., 6:00–6:45 a.m., Morning Prophetic Prayer (English/Japanese)
Morning Prophetic Prayer (MPP)
We are praying and expecting that there will be a marked increase in unchurched, non-Christian Japanese viewers. We believe they will hear of the healings and of lives being changed and will want that for themselves.
MPP is held weekdays from 6:00–6:45 a.m. (Japan time). It is not held on Japanese national holidays or on other designated rest days.
No MPP on the following days:
Mar. 1–2, Mon.–Tues. Regularly scheduled monthly break.
You can join the live broadcast via Facebook (Ron’s public page), or can access the other channels to view the recording at your convenience:
Giving to Ron Sawka Ministries
1. Thank you so much for your giving, which plays such a vital role in helping us to do what the Lord has assigned to us. No matter what amount the Lord puts on your heart, we are so very, very thankful.
2. You may also feel led to become an Apostolic Fund Supporter (AFS) by pledging to give $1,200 (US) or its equivalent for the year.
Yes, I Commit to Being an Apostolic Fund Supporter for 2021
Number of pledges:
Family members you want prayer for:
Also please be sure to attach a recent photo of you and your family (if applicable).
Please send us this information with the subject line “2021 Apostolic Fund Supporter.”
Bank Info and Online Giving (From Any Nation)
You can give online by credit card or debit card at https://give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries.
In addition to online/credit card giving which can be used from any nation, you may give via the following:
Japan Apostolic Fund Supporters should give directly to CTF Japan.
Direct Bank Transfers from Overseas
Account name/number: Ronald W. Sawka 93642377
Bank name: SMBC Trust Bank
Address: Nishi Shimbashi Square 1-3-1 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato Ku, Tokyo Japan 105-0003
SWIFT code: SMTC JPJT
Intermediate bank name and SWIFT code: Sumitomo Mitsubishi Bank Corp. SMBC JPJT
CTF World USA, 2304 Page Rd, Durham, NC 27703. Please make out the check to CTF World. Be sure to clearly designate “For Ron Sawka Ministries.”
POSBank 149-42129-7 (account name Ronald W. Sawka)
Bank: China Trust
Account Name: Ronald Wade Sawka
Account Number: 42854 0413470
KEB Bank 172-18-47989-8 Ronald Wade Sawka
KEB HANA BANK 249-890619-84307 Ronald Wade Sawka
Since we do not have a Canada office, we suggest you use the credit card option https://give.mogiv.com/app/giving/rwsministries. (Unfortunately, the receipt is not tax deductible for Canada.)
Thank you for your giving!